Skip to main content

My Response 4 : course fees?


4. did you ask for course fees to be paid in cash in USD?



First of all the FIT Programme is Absolutely free, it is the Supreme Grace of Sree Maa Shri Ji that we received the Absolute Teaching for the benefit of my Atma at cost free. Absolute Teaching is priceless, for someone to put out a monetary value in USD is insult and a slap in the face to me.

 

The 2 residential retreat in NZ I offered energy exchange would be in the NZD and or AUD whether it be by cash or thru paypal or bank transfer.

 

I do not know what is significant and what are the journalist coming at. USD is a world renown and very stable currency.

 

 

i am perplexed at the journalism with their array of questions, it looks like they are not maintaining a fair and respectable campaign but looks like they are only looking for the sensationalism. Feel very bad for Sree Maa Shri Ji to be put to this situation and endure the mudslinging to malign Sree Maa Shri Ji, Kosmic Fusion and FIT. i stand by and vouch without an iota of doubt the allegations being thrown on Sree Maa Shri Ji are unfounded and completely rubbish.

 

 

i welcome for the journalist to contact each of the FIT and myself for further clarification and find the truth. They can email me at ################@gmail.com or Zoom call +61 ### ### ###.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inauthentic Spiritualist part2

I am not scared of Corona/China virus but This Televangelist is something just look at his eyes... # Cashvangelist  must be slowing down... no one to convert in the audience... or do the  # FakeHealing  with cashed-up actors to fool the audience. As I have mentioned that spiritual plastic who claims to heal, predict or channel spirits messages from the other side tends to fall on their sword. Spiritual Plastic is ripe whenever there is money to make to influence the flock and fame to gain while using God's name and it's glory. Not only they are framing God because of their tall claim but they could also pass on the responsibility when it fails by saying God work's in a mysterious way. It's a way so that you don't question them when Covid19 does not go away but claim more people because of the issue with living hygiene and recklessness.

Narcissist Energy Vampires

Whenever I am near I-wolf-rene and Iphigenie Amoutzias I know now why I felt Quantum Vortex Scalar Wave Photon Pulse very active and, it dawns on me how much Quantum Vortex Scalar Wave Photon Pulse has always protected me and always made sure that I am always overflowing with Supreme Grace as if sharing and tune in all the same time. Sree Maa Shri Ji has always told me to stand my ground whenever someone tries to run me over or overpower me, don’t let anyone control me, give a fight. I am such a fool for not paying heed to every word of Sree Maa Shri Ji. Atyant Abhaar Aapka Sree Maa Shri Ji for always being there for me and being my strength. 🙏 🙏 🙏 I-wolf-rene hated me whenever I mentioned there is something in her place or nearby that I could feel it. I could feel it is not right, I could sense it and I could even hear it. I could feel the depth of the densities. – of course, I have gotten my punishment from I-wolf-rene for saying that to her about her place. Have always ...

Power and Control

The Alpha Male Here is 1 example of how much control and power this Joy/Irene/Komal/Sherry/ Tzu Ling Kuo had over me. Joy/Irene/Komal/Sherry/ Tzu Ling Kuo is crying out wolf for being exposed for what she is a venomous snake who got caught stealing Intelectual Property and ripped me off. Joy/Irene/Komal/Sherry/ Tzu Ling Kuo had made 3 fake FB account one of them is Norman Kelly (was Kelly Norman), Swami Maharaj (was Swami Swami) and Sherry Lee (Jacki Miller) she had to add my friends, family, and Pulsar to send out a hate mail and propagate a paid Article that she paid for which is all a lie. Please stand up and don't let them get away with this Malignant Narcissist kind of behavior by venting her anger towards the innocent which is Sree Maa Shri Ji. Joy/Irene/Komal/Sherry/ Tzu Ling Kuo has gone beyond any sense as her hatred and anger for losing her Narcissist supply and due to her most unhealthy obsessive attraction towards me and not able to have Kosmic Fusion, t...